Expense Pre-Approval & Cash Advance Request
- Requests must be submitted 5-days in advance (please contact your advisor to expedite this process).
- All requests must be approved by your respective advisor.
- Detailed receipts correlated to an expense or cash advance must be submitted by the third day of the following month. For example, receipts for a cash advance that occurred in June must be submitted by July 3rd. Your expenses must be accompanied by pictures of ALL original itemized receipts and/or documentation substantiating each expense.
- Cash advances must be associated with a PRE-APPROVED line item on the recruitment budget. If an expense has not already been pre-approved, then you should complete the below form requesting approval.
- Any intention to falsify a request will be grounds for a KAI Board referral with alumni recommendation for suspension.
- Questions regarding these policies and procedures should be directed to your respective advisor.
- You will receive an email from your advisor once your request has been approved.